Western Regional Chapter
Scholarship Application Information
|Applications Available Online:||April 1st, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2013|
|Recommendations Deadline:||July 31st, 2013|
|Announcement of Awardees:||August 19th, 2013|
|Scholarship Awards Banquet:||September 28th, 2013|
View Our Informational Video...
Click Below to Apply:
WRC 2013 College & Graduate
School Scholarship Application
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Qualifications for Scholarship Eligibility:
- Will be a full time student at a school in one of the designated Western region states (Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Alaska, or Hawaii) during the 2013-14 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Can demonstrate need for financial assistance.
Your category depends on what your status will be during the 2013-14 school year, as follows:
- High School Seniors with plans to attend college in 2013-14 school year - The chosen college must be within the Western region. You must include a copy of your acceptance letter.
- College Freshmen, Sophomores & Juniors - The school you are attending must be within the Western region.
- College Seniors - You must be planning to attend a graduate or professional school in the Western region during the 2013-14 school year. You must submit a letter of acceptance from the graduate or professional school.
- Graduate Students - You must be continuing your studies in the 2013-14 school year at a school within the Western region.
Current non-students are eligible if they can provide documentation (acceptance letters, signed commitment letters, or other documents showing commitment to attend) indicating they will be a full time student in one of the above categories in the 2013-14 school year.
Students who reside, or will reside, in the US during the 2013-14 school year, whether US citizens or foreign nationals, are all welcome to apply.