Midwestern Regional Chapter
Scholarship Application Information
|Applications Available Online:||April 1, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||July 10, 2013|
|Recommendations Deadline:||July 31, 2013|
|Announcement of Awardees:||August 19, 2013|
|Scholarship Award Banquet:||September 22, 2013|
Application SubmissionClick Below to Apply:
High School Students...
If you have any other questions, please contact:
Mr. Augie Lee
Qualifications for Scholarship Eligibility:
- Will be a full time student at a school in one of the designated Midwestern region states (Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota,) during the 2013-14 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Can demonstrate need for financial assistance.
Your category depends on what your status will be during the 2013-14 school year, as follows:
- High School Sophomores & Juniors - Scholarships awarded based on achievement (not based on financial need).
- High School Seniors with plans to attend college in 2013-14 school year - The chosen college must be within the Midwestern region. You must include a copy of your acceptance letter.
- College Freshmen, Sophomores & Juniors - The school you are attending must be within the Midwestern region.
- College Seniors - You must be planning to attend a graduate or professional school in the Midwestern region during the 2013-14 school year. You must submit a letter of acceptance from the graduate or professional school.
- Graduate Students - You must be continuing your studies in the 2013-14 school year at a school within the Midwestern region.
Current non-students are eligible if they can provide documentation (acceptance letters, signed commitment letters, or other documents showing commitment to attend) indicating they will be a full time student in one of the above categories in the 2013-14 school year.
Students who reside, or will reside, in the US during the 2013-14 school year, whether US citizens or foreign nationals, are all welcome to apply.